damn explorer view

T

TooL

How the hell do get XP to always view folders in 'details' ? I have done everything I can think of but it keeps reverting back to icon view.

T

Well, since I don't know the extent of everything you can think of, I'll just tell you how it's supposed to work....

Right click on My Computer and select Explore. Set the views however you like. Then go to Tools / Folder Options / View and click on "Apply To All Folders". Then click on OK.

I wish

I wish it was that easy.... I have 2 systems at home that I have already done that one and they still revert back :(

T

have you tried changing the value of "remember each folders settings" in the folder options?

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back