Damn Comcast Part 2

Your download speed should be faster.

Maybe try a different server for the test.

Chicago is the only server I get anything good with

Download Speed: 3859 kbps (482.4 KB/sec transfer rate)
Upload Speed: 358 kbps (44.8 KB/sec transfer rate)

Do you know what level or tier of service you have?

Comcast offers:

4000 384
6000 384
8000 768

6000 384

Its says 6mb on the receipt from the tech today. It says all the info about what kind of package I have for internet and how much. Also shows what package I have for tv and how much.

TittleBitties said:
Admirl: That sucks :(...I was dying without my internet :p

Me too! This wifi, while free isn't as reliable as my own. I also don't like how my LAN isnt fully functional.

Right now my laptop is connected via Wifi for internet and Wired for LAN resources.

MUHAHAHAHAHA, Internet is Back!!!!!!!!!!!!! No more leeching from this very crappy wifi.

Hmmm

I have Time warner and mine is 5Mb I wonder what my up/down specs are?

anyone have a linky?

Admiral Michael said:
MUHAHAHAHAHA, Internet is Back!!!!!!!!!!!!! No more leeching from this very crappy wifi.

Yay!

Attachments

• results.JPG
    results.JPG
    44.1 KB · Views: 74
Try different servers as sometimes the closest one might be messed up. I know the Seattle one has been messed up for about two months.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back