Creative Webcam Go Plus Problem

Alex_is_Axel

.:: FTPAlex ::.
Hello everyone

I have a Creative Labs Webcam Go Plus and i decided to plug it into my Windows XP computer. But my windows XP didnt detect the Webcam. It keeps on saying "unknown device". At first i thought it was the drivers from the CD so i updated them but that didnt work either. I updated most of the software given from the CD to see if that was stopping it from being detected but no such luck :(. I know the cam works because i have had it running on a Windows 2000 computer.. but whats wrong with this one? :confused: Has anyone had the same problem? I know also the USB port works because the webcam is getting power.

Thank you for your time

Sincerly Alex :(

Nay mate, and I had the same problem. Worked fine on a win2k box but not on an XP box.

Haven't toyed with it in a few months. I'll dig it up and see if I can get it werk'n and post a solution.

I have Creative WebCam Pro - so no much difference for installing or ... What I've remmeber was that they recommended to install all the software before plug-ing in the device .. try this too - here worked :)

i tried that too.. :p .. didnt work for me either.. Maybe im just not having any luck with it.. anyone else having the same problem as me then?:confused:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back