Creative Jukebox Zen (new) for sale

can get another 1 for tommorow, but i dont think i can send it till friday as im on the road thursday.

That's fine...i'm preetty much at the same location as Geffy....how do we sort out the appropriate funds??

LOL well you could always sort it to pay Geffy if u aint got a CC and ask him nice enuff and he may swipe it for u :)

ok ok...i'm 10 steps away fromGeffy...

my CC doesnt have that much money on it...Can i do a transfer from my current account to yours?

me boss said no problem if you want to put it into works account, soon as its in we will ship.

okey dokey.....how do i get your details i don't think u'll want to put it on here..how about you send me an email with the details and amount....

please let me know when you get it..my hotmail account plays up sometimes...

I got 2 here now, but im out on the road all day, grimsby to kent 2day :( back about 11pm

sorry m8, never got a reply email for ntfs.org. we can do this in the morning if you want, im home now for the night.

i was awaiting an email from you with all the details of the account to pay the money into. i won't be able to do it this weekend as the banks will probably be closed by the time i get up but if you send me the details by email, you should have the cash in your account by Monday lunch time...

cheers...

Hey GoNzO will you let us know if you get any of the wired remotes in ever. Man would I love one of those to go with it.

ok mate, we will do it monday.

Geffy, im lookin for the remotes, but it just says on the creative site only :(

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back