Creative Audigy Platinum

L

Larz

I have an audigy platinum sound card. Sounds great but it is a nightmare. I have never been able to use my headphones thru the front and my remote reciever will not be dectected. I use what an XP erince. any one out there in on the same bus as I? I have sent numerous requests to Creative and none of the replies have worked. I see now there is a new set of drivers for Audigy 2
WTF? they cant even get the first one right. Any fixes for this?

I was going to buy the 5.1 speakers from Creative and more research revealed the speakers had no headphone jack. Guess what I bought the Altec Lansing 5.1 speakers. They have a headphone jack, they look nice and they work on my TV and DVD player. TIA to all who offer advice and suggestions.

Larz

Wish I could help! Ive got the same audigy drive and I have yet to find a use for it. I tried running my guitar into it for use with my virtual amp-nothin but white noise. I use the back port and that sounds great. At least it looks purty.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back