creative audigy 2 zs platinum pro drivers

Discussion in 'Windows Desktop Systems' started by dabomb, Jan 18, 2004.

1. dabomb

dabomb Moderator

i have the drivers that work the sound but i need the drivers and software to actually work the remote control that comes with it, anyone know where i can download these drivers and software?

regards
    dabomb

2. Petros

Petros Thief IV

3. GoNz0

GoNz0 NTFS Stoner

thats a driver update, you still need the cd, damn there was a link in the old db, lemme see if i can find the original filename i downloaded and google it brb

Perris Calderon likes this.
  4. GoNz0

GoNz0 NTFS Stoner

5. indyjones

indyjones OSNN.net Adventurer

Sorry this is off topic but how do you rate your card dabomb ??? I have the older audigy 2 plat but really fancy the DTS decoder on the new one do you think its worth the upgrade ???

6. dabomb

dabomb Moderator

thanks for the linkgonzo mate im currently downloading, indy i can say that i am very pleased with the card and would recommend the update if you think you will get your moneys worth out of the purchase

7. Admiral Michael

Admiral Michael Michaelsoft Systems CEO Folding Team

I wanted that card for my new system quote, but that made the cost ovr my limit. Sound I save more and get the Platnium Pro?

8. indyjones

indyjones OSNN.net Adventurer

Depends on what you are intending to do with it really. (I know this cause i am on my 4th creative sound card and the last two were platinums, (first was the mighty awe32 isa card!)
    If your just watching movies and playing games get the standard card
    If you want to connect alot of devices to it, do music editing or just want the remote its a solid buy.
    The only main reason i want to upgrade is for the DTS decoding

9. dabomb

dabomb Moderator

like indy said if you intend doing lots of music editing and plugging devices into it you cant go wrong trust me. it cost me £80 as an upgrade for the card

10. dreamliner77

dreamliner77 The Analog Kid

To save money, get a MAudio Revolution.