Crazy Browser???

Discussion in 'Windows Desktop Systems' started by bheagle, May 14, 2002.

1. bheagle

bheagle Guest

If you've tried the "Crazy Browser" please rate the download.

Since I submitted it, I've been wondering what people think about it.
  2. Jewelzz

Jewelzz OSNN Godlike Veteran

I'll try it out when I get home tonight and let ya know :)
  3. l0g0ut

l0g0ut OSNN Addict

i like it a lot compared to regular IE..... it's like Smart Explorer but better..... with the smart ad-filter (which is of no real use to me since i use ad-shield)... and it's free...

but i still can't live without opera's mouse gesture....
  4. joansfella

joansfella OSNN Junior Addict

crazy browser

tried it took it off it corrupted some files Win asked for xp cd so that it could restore changed sys.files
  5. bheagle

bheagle Guest

weird.. it never touched my system files...
  6. Jivefrog

Jivefrog Guest

It's Ok

I prefer Smart Explorer, though of all the others I have tried it comes a close second. One thing I didn't like was that new tabs don't auto take preference (if you see what I mean), at least I couldn't see an option for it. But for this it would have shaded Smart Explorer on account of being free
  7. SessedOut

SessedOut Guest

For some reason, I don't feel comfortable using any browser except for myIE. I tried Mozilla, Netscape, Opera, and now this Crazy's hard to get used to something different. But hey, to all the great programmers and people who think this stuff up, thanks. Because without you all we wouldn't even HAVE options.

8. l0g0ut

l0g0ut OSNN Addict

I'm trying mozilla right now.... i'm liking it.... i'm setting it as my default browser for two days just for experiment...
  9. insaNity

insaNity Guest

Then get a gesture program like MouseAssist, Sensiva or StrokeIt.
  10. New Disease

New Disease Whatever...

i downloaded it the day u posted it and im still with it - its great

good work :D:D:D:D