Crazy Avatars

S

slayer[X]

Where do you get those cool custom avatars?

Post links....:rolleyes:

A lot of the ones you see are designs by xsivforce and gonaads. Mine on the other hand was created in conjunction by blKlitedesign and myself.

Mine was pinched from the a loading screen from need for speed III, then animated.

I personally think animated avatars (same goes for most animated gifs) are attention-stealing pains in the *ss.
But that's just me.

my girlfriend told me I'd better post a picture of her, or I'd get it in the end...(i hate when she does that)

Since I play a lot of Q3, I got a friend of mine who likes making graphics throw something together pretty quick for me.

i hate it when people always FLUTTER ABOUT with their avatars...

i got mine from the INVISABLE man, if anyone was wondering.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back