cpu-z

Tuffgong4

The Donger Need Food!!!!
Political Access
for cpu-z when you click on the memory tab and under FSB:DRAM if it says CPU/10 what does that mean

running athlon 64 3000+ with 1 gig 3200 ram if that helps

its your multiplier...

I am assuming its showing that because of your ondie mem controller...

play around with CnQ and you will see @ stock clocks it is you mult... @ max downclock it is /4...

ok that's cool I was just wondering cause on some people's screenshots I've seen it says FSB:DRAM 1:1 meaning they are running at the same speed...so since the mem controller is on die it will show something different for my setup?

did I get that correct?

okies.. basically the fsb on a64's is supposedly == clock speed... obviously your mem clock is not going to be == your cpu clock :) hence the mult...

cpu clock/mult == fsb wrt memory clock...

thats the simplest answer I can give you :D

on other systems that have a regular northbridge you have the cpu running with X mhz fsb and the mem clock @ X mhz as well hence 1:1 ratio... or if the fsb of the cpu is higher v/s the mem clock than you have a different ratio (I assume)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back