CPU Temp Fan Speed Monitor

T

Tbird94sc

whats the best one guys. mbm is cool but i dont like that transparent part. dosnt look good. cool mon works only with mbm and i cant get them to work together. speedfan is bad too

i kno im picky but are there any other ones?

You might try PC Alert 3, but some people don't like it, and it doesn't work with all motherboards.

Good Luck :)

true taht, you might say the numbers in the tasktray are transparent though, but the dashboard itself isn't

not the dashboard. the osd (on screen diplay displays the temps on the screen transparently with no box around them

try cureinfo with mbm...it runs on the taskbar and looks kinda like my sig...check my desktop its on there

i got coolmon to work with mbm. check out the pic. i think it worked nicely finally

i think it looks good how about u guys? ne suggestions??

Looks Great!!!!:)

Stupid question, where did you get the desktop picture?

They must of got rid of it, cause I can't find it using your URL.

Well, I spoke too soon, tried to download it, and it said the document has moved. So I guess I'm out of luck, thanks anyway.

i just tried the link it worked for me. i re downloaded it 3 seconds ago

your right, for some strange reason, Opera was not able to download it, worked fine with IE.

Thanks for the help.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back