CPU Temp 64 3000+

no i don't think i do. i have nothing on it at all. i'm gonna try contact amd and see what they have to say.

i'll ask this question here instead of starting another thread.

my AMD 2400xp ran at 2ghz, my AMD 64 3000+ runs at 1.8ghz, does this mean my old xp will actually be faster? i know dumb question, but hey i dont know.

the a64 should be running much better. clock speed isn'teverything :) Lemme see if i can find anything that'll explain thatproperly.. if not, that's my input :p

http://www.tomshardware.com/cpu/20041221/cpu_charts-13.html

Check the performance jump between the Xp2400+ and the 64 3000+

Sends subliminal message

reputation.gif

thanks moon, that was very helpful, only thing is i cant give you any more rep as it wont allow me to, can someone give this repwhore some mula! :)

lancer said:
thanks moon, that was very helpful, only thing is i cantgive you any more rep as it wont allow me to, can someone give thisrepwhore some mula! :)

Says the man that was trying to run sraycoz dry of his rep points :p

Nice thought - any mods want to do him a favour? He's out of rep points :nervous:

:)s all i have to say to you at this point haha!

well i do need a man (stretches back in chair) to keep me happy .... hahahahaah

disclaimer... that was a joke :)

:) you poor man come here let daddy make it better haha

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back