Counter Strike Source Clan

I used to play cs at a friends house and i want it on my home ocmputer to play my brother over lan. Where can i get CS? do i have to buy it or is it free?

You just need half life 2. Once you have that game you can get counter-strike source with it as a freebie.

but i was playing that before half life 2 was out..like a few years ago...i think

That is old counter-strike. This is counter-strike source.

That was the last variation of it I played so yes, I assume it is still called cs 1.6.

If you have half life 2, i think it'll allow u to download the older counter strike (if i'm not mistaken).

I just started playing CS:S this morning. Pretty fun. Probably be more fun with more people playing though

?
lots of people do play...
Anyways, I dont think you can download the older counterstrike, by the way...

yeah u cant anymore lol! but it was a fun and addicting game..*drool*

ming said:
Admin, sticky please.

Hey, not sure whether you guys still play CSS these days, but would you guys like to create an OSNN clan?

Found this cool server that displays all your stats/points on a webpage. You can view it by Player Ranking and even viewing the ranking for the clan that you belong to.
I think it would be an ideal place for all of us to play as we can see how well each other is doing.

Here's a link to the stats page of the server I'm currently playing on.
http://stats.noobservers.com/index.php?mode=players&game=css

EDIT: I've started a clan for OSNN. You can find it here: http://stats.noobservers.com/index.php?mode=claninfo&clan=11178
I'm the only one in it at the moment. Please feel free to play on the server and join the OSNN clan. :)
Server IP: 85.158.42.132:27015

haha that doesnt sounf like a bad idea i mean i used to play css all da time havent for a while bcoz play Wow but i will b happy to get bakc into it

We just scrimmed a coupla maps, totally dominated :D

I was an honorary clan member for the evening while we pwned :smoker:

2 15 round each turns of dust 2 :cool:

Won 10-5 each time we won the scrims.

I was 17-5 or so each time :cool:

Last edited:
oooo I want to play. What is the name of the clan?

The LORD clan.

I don't play nearly as much as I used to but its a cool clan. Server is a little choke'd up sometimes lately but they are looking for a nice/new server.

Lemme know if y'all have some tips or suggestions for leasing.

Do any of you know the people who run the skybluegaming server?
My ping is like 108-113 i was wondering if they would up the limit to 120 :)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back