Cool things to spend money on at Newegg.

Vanquished

Mr. Bananagrabber
Political Access
Ok, so Newegg gave me a "25 dollars of orders greater than $50 coupon" and I have nothing to use it on and I was wondering if anybody has any suggestions of what to do with it. the limit of what I want to spend (before the coupon) is probably $75 so $50 after the coupon.

I'd be happier spending the minimum of $50 ending at $25, I've been looking through newegg and can't seem to find anything that spikes my interest, so I was thinking maybe someone here has an idea.

I don't need: Monitor, Keyboard, Liquid Cooling, RAM, HDDs, Video Cards, Disc Drives, Lit Fans, or Speakers.
IE, I have all the things mentioned there and they are all basically new (its a shame this coupon came when it did, because I just bought my liquid cooling system) I would probably by the tron mouse if it was somewhere closer to $50 dollars, just because it lights up. Because my current Fatal1ty mouse is still working fine, albeit a bit old (Speaking of which, if anybody knows a good lit mouse in the price range, that would be awesome).
I was looking at 5.25" bay fan controllers, but I think I've decided that it would be useless since I just leave my fans at full blast all the time anyways. Anything else cool (and not a cup holder or drawer) that might go into the 5.25" bay might be neat.

It's a major road block that I can't find something that I actually want to buy. I know I shouldn't waste money on it, but $25 off (that expires on the 28th of February is too good a deal for me to want to pass up.

Any suggestions on something cool to buy would be greatly appreciated!

Blu-ray drive?
Rice Cooker?
oh wait... that's what I want...
I was thinking about a Blu-Ray drive because I do have a good number of Blu-Ray movies but I also have a PS3, so I have to wonder how much I would watch the movies on the PC instead of the Big Screens.

A PC hooked up to your TV with the right software is actually the best bluray playback device you can own :)

Razer mice light up and are very good. Could get a nice big fast usb flash disk. USB Fridge.

A PC hooked up to your TV with the right software is actually the best bluray playback device you can own :)

Razer mice light up and are very good. Could get a nice big fast usb flash disk. USB Fridge.
Hey guys thanks for the advice, I don't like moving my Desktop to the 61 inch or the 42 inch so the Bluray would have been used just on the 22inch LED I have for the monitor which would be good (but I have a PS3 which is where we watch most of the movies) so I figured I'd wait to get one for the PC until the PS3 dies again. I decided to get Gran Turismo 5 since I came away paying only 28 bucks for it, it was a game I had wanted but didn't want to pay 50+ bucks for it in case it stinks.

There were some great suggestions here though, when my Fatl1ty dies I'm probably gonna get a Razer (maybe the tron mouse will come down in price by then :D)

you could just hit space in the search bar and then pick your price range. Then just spend awhile looking at all the stuff thats in your price range.

you could just hit space in the search bar and then pick your price range. Then just spend awhile looking at all the stuff thats in your price range.
I don't remember what I actually bought lol, something :D
I didn't realize that about the space bar. I'm always saying why don't sites like Amazon.com and Newegg have a view all products button :D

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back