Cool screensaver

Discussion in 'Desktop Customisation' started by bush dogg, Dec 2, 2005.

1. bush dogg

bush dogg OSNN Senior Addict Political User

Just thought I would post a screensaver that I’m partial to “That is when I use one”. This screensaver works nice as a joke also if you’re on a friends system sometime.

Unzip it then open the folder and right click the screensaver select “Test” to see how it works. To stop the Test run hit the “Esc” key (It surprised me how many people called to find out how to stop it).

Anyway I like it so Have some Fun with it :laugh: .

Attached Files:

2. Mainframeguy

Mainframeguy Debiant by way of Ubuntu Folding Team

the space bar will stop it too - but I like my screensavers a little purdier and I like them to go away when I wave the mouse! (although I appreciate why this one does not do so... I'm not sure I like the idea, and if you are putting it on machines you offer to support it is frankly a nightmare!)

3. bush dogg

bush dogg OSNN Senior Addict Political User

I think you may have misunderstood.

(It’s just a screensaver I thought was cool, I have been using it myself on one of my systems for a long time now) it brings back the memories of me down on one knee begging the computer Gods forgiveness for the stupidity I have just showed when I screwed one of my systems up.

I forget to mention the space bar that’s what I use (just a habit always hit the space bar when I come in).

I don’t repair systems/support work for a living; my trade isn’t even close to the technology field really. Now I do help friends/family and a few clients it seems like every day get out of a fix but I never charge anything
    (Just a hobby to keep me sane or close):) .

So no I don’t put that screensaver on there systems they put it on there to mess with there kids or wife as I have done:laugh: .