Cool Game

creepy! but i loved it! i managed to get to 750 before slicing all my fingers off.... :D

w00t, 1660!!

BTW, the best strategy is to cut off the middle three fingers then hit the middle repeatedly.

xphome edition games for xp pro

I am looking for a way to get solitaire and the rest of the xp home edition preloaded games to xp pro . Can anyone advise?

Re: xphome edition games for xp pro

Originally posted by tgb1300
I am looking for a way to get solitaire and the rest of the xp home edition preloaded games to xp pro . Can anyone advise?

Go to add/remove programs, add/remove windows componants, they should be in there.

is it possible to get a higher score on a lower level? i got a pic to prove it

level 10

hehe, just leave fingers 1 and 5 alive, and then start chopping between those
u'll get high scores

lol

WTF? i scored 9185 and i was only on level 8?!?!?

lol the high score.. i cut off the middle fingers, then just kept holding down space.. just held it.. the hand freezes for a couple seconds but yer points sky rocket lol

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back