Cool Fonts

Techno Child

web{designer}
Hey all,

I noticed that several of you were looking to extend your fonts for graphic design or other projects here and there...

This is a pretty good place to get all kinds of fonts for free, (mac and pc) and the only bad thing is - you will want to download all of them :p

To go to the free fonts, just click the letter buttons on the first page...

ENJOY!

http://www.1001freefonts.com

Thanks for the links. This is a good thread idea and more people should post links to font sites they use. I have one bookmarked on my laptop, but can't get to it at the moment.

1001freefonts.com & fontfreak.com is where I get all mine

Is it possible to use these fonts w/ microsoft word? How do you put them together?

on pc you have to download the font, and then you should be able to just open it to install. After that you have to restart the computer.

I've been using dafont.com for years. Great site :)

I have always used 1001freefonts.com and dafont.com myself. Every once in a while I'll snag a font when someone posts a cool lookin one.

hehe, I downloaded the lord of the rings font :D
that's the first site I found that on- one post wonder but a good post thanks melchia

yea, there are so many good free fonts out there, some are badly designed but still

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back