COOL features on cell phones...?

I'm getting Nokia 7250 next week :)

Build in camera looks like this:
phone_models_7250.jpg

:D :D :cool: :cool:

Nokia 7250 Phone:
The Nokia 7250 phone's integrated digital camera together with the visually provocative design and new colors allows you to express yourself in ways unimaginable before.

Phone Features

Visually provocative design
Integrated digital camera
MMS (Multimedia Messaging Service)
Tri-band world phone - works in three networks on five continents
SyncML
Downloadable personal applications via Java™ technology
GPRS (General Packet Radio Service)
HSCSD (High-Speed Circuit-Switched Data)
WAP 1.2.1 Browser (via GRPS or CSD)
Stereo FM radio
Handsfree speaker
Customizable and timed profiles
Polyphonic ringing tones
Wallpaper: Full screen color image
Changeable color schemes
Screen saver: Digital clock
Clock, alarm clock
Calculator, currency converter
Stopwatch, countdown timer
Connectivity options: IR and cable

Skazz

its not that great trust me. it doesnt have a memorty card so the space is limited, also the camera doesnt produce as good quality pics as my phone, people have it here and they told me.

SkazzyUK: That's pretty much the same as I have, save the camera. I have the 6610.

enhancements_skr_258_thumb.jpg

Pretty much the same as 6100 and 7210 as well except the 6610 is much cheaper than all of them. Don't ask why... :)

I've only had the phone for a week but it looks good so far. :)

yeah thats an amazing phone tons of people have it here i mean LOTS!!!! before when there were no color screens it use to be the 6210 which sold the most, i mean its the most loved phone in saudi arabia of all times, i have it, its in my drawer the ******* warranty company screwed it up!!! i had broken the screen and they fixed it but when i got it back the phone didnt work, it worked when the screen was broken! and i payed 30 dollars for them to fix it!

Nokia 7210, not a bad phone. Had it for about 6 months now. Used to be an ericsson before that.

an interesting phone which I can also call it intelligent : Sony Ericsson P800 :cool:

design_big.jpg

theres a Nokia with a calorie counter built in.

I use the T68i though, lovely phone.

Geffy, have you controlled your computer from the T68i yet?
My mate was using controlling his IRC client from his, top stuff :D

I saw that, its from christensen.org or something like that, I decided I really didnt want my phone to be able to do that. too much of a security hazard as my mates would probably **** something up

nah, you need the app to be running on the computer for it to work, so if the app aint running then no-one can use it ;)

my friend just got the t610 with the builtin camera and my other friend is ganna get it tommow. but the thing is, i applyed one theme and then when my friend tried to put it back to the original theme it said out of memory! u have to delete something!!
talk about bugs!

i got the 7250 a few weeks back! great phone altho i dont know anyone yet to send picture messages... doh :p

~2shy

Originally posted by Cosmin
an interesting phone which I can also call it intelligent : Sony Ericsson P800 :cool:

design_big.jpg
That's also one big fat phone! It's huuuuge. :p

a lot of my friends have that phone, its not very user friendly but it is an amazing phone, i just like to stick to nokia:D

video phoning would be good so you could kill the punk that keeps pranking you

nokia 6100 here, as far as the new fones go this one is pretty standard. the furthest i've used these so called gimmicks is to upload my own wallpapers to it.

1/2 of my friends have that phone. its nice and tiny, but powerful. it has the new type of battery almost as powerful as the one for the 3650 but it doesnt use nearly as much as a 1/4 the battery.

uses the BL-4c and the 3650 Uses BL-5c

V66. Small, and does what I want it to do : make phone calls. Has great battery life too. That's all that concerns me.

232.jpg

Originally posted by Chris
nokia 6100 here, as far as the new fones go this one is pretty standard. the furthest i've used these so called gimmicks is to upload my own wallpapers to it.

I just wanna lick that SIG of yours Chris. :D :p

I use the Motorola T720...
t720.jpg

I like it. I use to use only Star-Tac phones before my T720. And only Motorola phones before that (the old flip phones).

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back