Contiguous Files?

A

AaronMcarthur

What are contiguous files when the computer is defragmenting your hard-drive????

Here is a helpful tip.

Whatever program you are using, at the top of it hit help> type in the search field "the question", and see what you come up with.

also the help file on the start menu usually works pretty good.

Try this methods first before u post something in the forums, we don't mind helping u guy, but a lot of this questions, can be found out on your own. If and when you really can't find something, or really need help then please feel free to post a problem. :D

You keep askin' your questions Aaron. It either gives me something to do, or it helps me learn something new.

Lonman, that was a nice reply, alrite I got the meaning of contiguous, never thought about trying dictionary.com

Keep on asking........

Originally posted by Lonman
You keep askin' your questions Aaron. It either gives me something to do, or it helps me learn something new.

As Lonman said, keep asking....other people learn from the answers that are given....it may even trigger another question in their minds....and if others are fed-up answering what they might term "silly" questions, then they don't need to answer them do they???!

This is direct from Dictionary.com >>>> forum

(Plural "fora" or "forums") Any discussion group accessible through a dial-in BBS (e.g. GEnie, CI$), a mailing list, or a Usenet newsgroup (see network, the). A forum functions much like a bulletin board; users submit postings for all to read and discussion ensues.

GraLk :D

I know, like ppl say, you learn from questions and answers and curiousity......

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back