Contiguous Files?

Discussion in 'Windows Desktop Systems' started by AaronMcarthur, Jun 19, 2002.

1. What are contiguous files when the computer is defragmenting your hard-drive????
  2. zoloto

zoloto Guest

3. Iceman

Iceman Moderator

Here is a helpful tip.

Whatever program you are using, at the top of it hit help> type in the search field "the question", and see what you come up with.

also the help file on the start menu usually works pretty good.

Try this methods first before u post something in the forums, we don't mind helping u guy, but a lot of this questions, can be found out on your own. If and when you really can't find something, or really need help then please feel free to post a problem. :D
  4. zoloto

zoloto Guest

how ya doin man! I like your style!
  5. zoloto

zoloto Guest

6. Lonman

Lonman Bleh!

You keep askin' your questions Aaron. It either gives me something to do, or it helps me learn something new.
  7. zoloto

zoloto Guest

but i love to razz

isn't that allowed?
  8. Lonman, that was a nice reply, alrite I got the meaning of contiguous, never thought about trying
  9. GraLk

GraLk Guest

Keep on asking........

As Lonman said, keep asking....other people learn from the answers that are may even trigger another question in their minds....and if others are fed-up answering what they might term "silly" questions, then they don't need to answer them do they???!

This is direct from >>>> forum

(Plural "fora" or "forums") Any discussion group accessible through a dial-in BBS (e.g. GEnie, CI$), a mailing list, or a Usenet newsgroup (see network, the). A forum functions much like a bulletin board; users submit postings for all to read and discussion ensues.

GraLk :D
  10. I know, like ppl say, you learn from questions and answers and curiousity......