Contest: 50 bucks to help me out...

Wrathchild

OSNN Senior Addict
Hey,

I've been trying to develop a logo for my new business. I provide in-home technnical support for PCs and home networks. I'll also be reselling Media Center PCs. Anyway, here's what I came up with...

http://www.richardweaver.com/ht.jpg

It's ok, but it's not .... cool. I like the gears uniting the house and the business name, but I'd like it to be more modern tech... looking. Funkier. Kinda like the Gorillaz stuff. I'm poor at the moment, but I'll give 50 bucks to the best logo I receive in the next week. There might be a few "starving graphic artists" out there who could use 50 bucks. Consider it a contest. I'll Paypal the winner 50 bucks on Friday of next week. I'll post the winner and runner's up here.

Thanks,

-Wrath

Here's my shot.
wink.gif

Perhaps a flash or animated gif (smaller) of the cogs rotating :)

A couple of questions..

1. Is the logo for a website, or will you be putting it on business cards, etc?

2. Would you prefer we stick to the white and blue color theme of your first design, or does it not matter at all?

My turn... I changed it all around. Hope you dont mind.

I hate to do this, but you should try your luck on the www.spymac.com forums. There are lots of professionals who do this for a living and might actually take you up on that $50. there are like 5 posts asking for logos, so you might want to look over those first

EDIT
heres a link to a request, looks pretty good, i just saw ~BK's, Nice job

MC82 said:
I hate to do this, but you should try your luck on the www.spymac.com forums. There are lots of professionals who do this for a living and might actually take you up on that $50. there are like 5 posts asking for logos, so you might want to look over those first

EDIT
thats harsh dude...

MC82: OSNN has quite a few members who are excellent with graphics ... PK, ~bk, gonaads ... those are the 3 I can think of off the top of my head ... I know we have more :)

Electronic Punk said:
Some of my sigs are legendary.
*opens paint.exe*
I'd have to agree with that,best I've ever seen :cool: Can you make me one?? :D

MC82 said:

EDIT

Thanks. It doesn't matter. I'm not doing this for money. I might not even take money from him if he likes the logo.

I'm definitely one of those "starving graphic artists" lol. Anyway here are two options I made. I've still got a few more ideas that I may try out, but I thought I'd go ahead and post these.

Design 1

Design 2

Ketchupisyourfriend said:
I'm definitely one of those "starving graphic artists" lol. Anyway here are two options I made. I've still got a few more ideas that I may try out, but I thought I'd go ahead and post these.

Design 1

Design 2

Looking nice.
smile.gif

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back