Console Wars

_DM_

OSNN Senior Addict
OK what do u thinks the best console out there?

hmmmm........must admit we live in interesting times with this whole "console war" but playstation is the leader right now, But I feel Xbox is going to give it a run for it's money when it starts using it's hardware to it's full capacity!! I like gamecube "Mario", "luigi", just not the pre-rendered games..I think nintendo will dominate with the GB advanced. And PS2 well it's fun and kicks major @$$ but it is going on what 3 years now....enough said I guess we will have to see what the next line up has to be in order to say who will be the best!!.

if you base it on power the order goes like this xbox, gamecube, playstation 2. if you base it on games then the order goes like this playstation 2, xbox, gamecube. this is my opinion so dont flame me for it.

Gamecube has the best graphics out of PS2 and XBOX right?

Posted by _DM_
Gamecube has the best graphics out of PS2 and XBOX right?

not quite...

better than PS2 but not even close to the Xbox..

Yes, the Xbox and the Cube have better graphics, but they dont produce when it comes to game selection (compared to the PS2)

Both systems have great games and graphics, but I will take a well made PS2 game over a graphically rich Xbox, GCube game anyday.

Though I must admit, I am looking into buying a Game Cube this month. Cant say much about the X-Box though, it's not a very good system if you ask me. I heard about Halo, Played Halo, and thought the game sucked. What else does it have to offer... ?

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back