connection speed

oh no but you have to remember that chandman is always right all the time

thats what i thought..

getting back on topic.. er.. almost anyways.

I'm on the NTL cable service and I connect through a USB port and I have never had any speed problems. always get high download speeds and moderate upload speeds.

how can Cable use the same line's has BT or am u think

i anit saying why they cant i'll let some1 post's and say why they difrent then i can laugh at u

chandman.. they dont

cable operaters (NTL, blueyonder) use there own cables that they mutilated our roads and pavements to put in.

ADSL operaters (BT etc.) use a phone line which goes through an enabled BT phone exchange

Originally posted by chandman
how can Cable use the same line's has BT or am u think

what the hell does "or am u think" mean?

i take it it means am u THICK????

go re-take english, its just a suggestion

BlueYonder is too expensive anyway !

Blueyonder broadband
Subscribe to broadband Internet before the 30th September 2002 and your one-off installation fee will be half price!

Until 30th September, broadband Internet installation is just £25 or £37.50 if your computer requires a Network Interface Card (NIC).

At less than £1 a day, BT Broadband offers you great broadband value. For just £27.00 per month*, you can use the Internet as much as you want. For a limited period only, take advantage of our special half-price activation charge of just £30.00** which you can also spread over 12 months by taking our Monthly Payment Plan option.

cable=25
BT=27

just give over chandman, you are being out numbered here so go elsewhere, sorry chris mate i will calm down when he has buggered off

the way i see it, in the end its all internet access. £2/month difference isnt enough to make a mark. and the performance is going to be more or less the same.

just my opinion

i anit going no where cause ur wrong

and the point of that post about prices cause some1 said that Cable is to much wel they should find out b4 they start saying stuff like u dabomb

Im with Telewest here in UK.. have Telewest phone line, which is cheaper calls.

I got blue yonder broadband, through Telewest at £25 all in.. that includes line rental.

Now thats value. :D

No I dont want sh*te BT. Here in UK.. u choose BT or NTL or Telewest (maybe afew others)..

My point is if you dont use BT, you get better value for your money, BT service suxs.

no offense, DCNickie50, but i think that a mod should close this thread before it starts again !

So where is that speed test from that is located on the first page of this thread? I've tryed dslreports, looking to try another site for a speed test...

Temperal

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back