connection speed

im on usb broadband and theres nothing wrong with it, u dont know what your on about grrrrrr

I agree with dabomb.. im also on USB broadband.. no problems either..

Chadman, get off ya soapbox m8.. no one is listening! :D

innit, us usb users are well happy with the service :D

chandman go research usb broadband :D

Cable v ADSL
a) the upload speeds are must faster – 128kbps upstream is guaranteed to every cable subscriber, whereas ADSL users have to accept whatever their ISP can share out between them; and

b) the download speeds are faster. ADSL users may well have a dedicated link to the exchange but copper lines have their limitations – i.e. lower bandwidth. Cable lines have near unlimited bandwidth and are therefore capable of delivering bursts of speed that completely outstrips ADSL’s capabilities.

there u am cable broadband is better than USB

so dabomb go do ur reserach

thats aloud of crap if ive ever heard of any, my usb adsl connection will delivery me upto and sometimes past 120kb/s

You dont see me getting poor rates like 5kb/s so dont come here cussing usb broadband like u did

a little advice. u got anything weird looking with dsl, call the provider. ***** about it and there's a chance that they'll help u fix it, or tell u that some thing is broken on their end, also if u dont use your line for couple weeks(maybe away or something) u can call them and say u couldnt get your thing to work and u can negotiate for a refund of somekind :) worked for me once

I askd them about it and they said to me that the time you are on matters. And I told them it was always like this. Another helper there told me that they had ordered 2 seperate providers to speed up our outgoing bandwidth. So I am still waiting to see a difference ?!?

they will fob you off with loads of different excuses until u eventually give up, BT are exatcly the same as that, their customer support centre is probably the worst in the country at present

Originally posted by dabomb
thats aloud of crap if ive ever heard of any, my usb adsl connection will delivery me upto and sometimes past 120kb/s

You dont see me getting poor rates like 5kb/s so dont come here cussing usb broadband like u did

do u ever read or just go shouting ur mouth off

and that was took from a site if i find the link i'll put it up then u can e-mail tham and tel them it's bs and see wat they say

i didnt even know that i was shouting my mouth odd, maybe its just your concious, anyway i couldnt careless what you say because you talk crap on ebs so your bound to do it on here. nuff said

pitty that Blueyonder got the adward for 3 years running for the best Broadband provider anit it if BT was so good they would of

just shut up and stop being such a t**t, i said thats enough so dont carry it on

you obviously are carrying it on or you wouldnt have posted again would ya? or is that too hard for you to work out...

yep, regardless of blueyonder etc etc they all use BT's exchanges and lines

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back