connecting to aol without the software

i have to agree, for the basic user they hold your hand the entire way + combine the internet into 1 very easy (if a bit crap) package.

Hmm ... Aol sux, The reason they are trying the non-proprietary route is because of all the customers they are losing. I Think if it did'nt take you 6 hours to get connected to just get booted 5 seconds later, also also if the browser would support java it would be better.

I actually like the browser, I know it sounds funny. But having everything you need right there makes it easier. I kinda wish they made one like it for regular comsumers. I guess the closest you can get to it is netscape, But Nutscape sux as bad as aol does lol ...

ANd yes AOL is for the computer illiterates who want to make people think they are cool because they have internet lol. If they were cool they would dump the crap and get broadband, and no I don't mean AOL Broadband lol . .

Originally posted by lechtard
I actually like the browser, I know it sounds funny. But having everything you need right there makes it easier. I kinda wish they made one like it for regular comsumers

i agree, the browser rocks, especilly the improvements they made to version 8. pity the service is so slow :(

My girlfriend uses AOL. ;) 9.0 on her PC.
That app is a memory hog. I cant understand why that have to have so much crap to run the browser. crazy man crazy......

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back