concerning the nvidia news article in the hardware news section

Sazar

Rest In Peace
re : http://www.ntfs.org/comments.php?catid=4&id=8953

i posted a thread in the graphics card section on the exact points in question but naturally not in the sensationalist manner that the inquirer did...

the reason I had asked for it not to be posted is because the information came from just a couple of sources who were less than reliable and were put together with theories...

while some points may well be reasonably extrapolated it is more rumour and innuendo than anything else and is the exact reason I had asked for the original article not to be posted... and which is why I had asked for it not to be linked on the front page...

it is the general opinion of the hardware community (many members of whom do have solid contacts in said IHV's and related OEM's and therefore know exactly what is going on) that the article is not an accurate reflection of what happens within NVDA hq...

fanboys naturally were more than happy about the opinion piece being published but its just that... an opinion piece... not news...

just my $0.02

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back