Computer Software For Phones?

w0lv3rin3

The Source
Political Access
Is thier any computer software for telephones for like hidding your telephone number while calling some1 or use a different caller ID name or number, see who is calling you, tracing a phone to where it is calling from, talk on the phone wit a different voice, and stuff like that u cant do with a average phone but can with a computer.

Well

I like to kid around wit my friends and shit like dat maby prank call =)

Megaphone trick?

i just want software for PC so i can do some wicked shit

ask em if their refrigerator is running or if Mike Hunt is there..hehe:D

I can't find anything yet. I know what you are looking for. I'll look around.

lol Mike Hunt, that only works if they have to page someone over an intercom

Originally posted by Jewelzz
lol Mike Hunt, that only works if they have to page someone over an intercom
Or Amanda Huggenkis or Anita Mann or Hugh Jass or Dick Hurts

Try Calling a pub and asking if there's a "Les Being" in , you can hear the bar staff calling for him.. lol

Here is a good one.....

Use SmartSMS..... write a dodogy message but then enter a friends number as the sender...!!!!

Although it phones a foreign server the call is tiny cauase you are only on for about half a second!

alk;jsdt

if your in the US you can try *67, this hides caller id on baby bell systems and on Sprint PCS phones. There was a hacker on a radio station that was talking about changing the caller id information and to prove it he used a studio phone and called into the studio or something and the caller id had CIA with the right number. This was second hand information to me and I have not been able to verify it, but be careful what you wish for.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back