computer keeps crashing

Krux

Nissan Powered
For no reason that I can see. just built it and can not for the life of me figure out what the problem is cpu is running cool 102-107
any ways clean install of windows latest drivers. I dunno what the dealio is. I'm gonna attach 4 system dumps, can anyone tell me what they say is wrong with the computer.

hiya krux, unfortunatly system dumps aint the most usefull in the world.. but hey will have a go anyhow ... can you tell me some basic info about that PC (spec/case/Os..etc) also when it crashes ie only in games / all the time / straight away / after 15mins etc

finaly when it crashes and does a sys dump // try this for me.

turn of the system dump so that it just does a BSD .. then tell me the title of the blue screen of death ex. IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

this info provided and i could give you a rough shot diagnosis to work on.

thanks

mooz

xp pro w/ sp1
giga byte vaxp kt400
2500+ with volcano 11/ duct mod
power color 9600pro
geil gold dragon dual channel 3200
40gb westerndigital
philips cdrw

and no i didn't mean 102-107 cel. it runs about 42c-45c

also it just randomly reboots sometimes b4 it even makes it to windows sometimes after its been sitting in windows running the burn in wizard from sandra for 3 hours

Right click my computer/properties/advanced/startup & recovery/settings. Untick auto retart. You will now get an error instead of rebooting. Let us know what it is.

Check to see if the fans are running ... if they are check to see if any air is going through and how much,, Just because the cpu is cool dose'nt mean it's not heat related ..

I figured it out the hyperion drivers were sucking it up I reinstalled them and it runs fine now no reboots b4 booting nothing completed the burn in wizard with out a hitch. thanks for all your sugestions! :)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back