Computer Alarm?

Discussion in 'Windows Desktop Systems' started by _DM_, Aug 27, 2002.

1. _DM_

_DM_ OSNN Senior Addict

Is there like a program to make your computer set an alarm that wakes u up? Like the computer says "WAKE UP!!!" or something like that?
  2. TR!GG3R

TR!GG3R Guest

u can get a good 1 called cAlarm Thats skinnable 2 :) heres the d/l LINK plays all media files too
  3. Sinister

Sinister Guest

If U listen to mp3 on your computer and have playlists made Winamp playlists....all u have to do is go into scheduled task and scheduled the playlist to open on the time u want to wake up.....also u can put your comp in standby and the comp will wake up when the playlist starts.........

note: schedule the playlist to open ... and not the program....

Have fun
  4. Gary

Gary Guest

You may not be able to do this, but what I do is set the computer to turn on at a certain time. What I do is in my BIOS there is a place that lets you set an auto-power on time. Doing this lets you keep your computer off during the night when you aren't using it and still have it be able to turn on for an alarm.

When I want it as an alarm, I set Winamp to start automatically when the computer starts and have it play music (or you could get a loud beep that is plays to make it sound like a clock).