Compaq Proliant 4500

• Thread starter 03bigMark03
  • Start date

03bigMark03

Hiya, my mate on MSN has one of these beasts and he’s in the process of modding it.

http://www.legacy2k.nildram.co.uk/Legacy2.htm

Trouble is he says he’s formatted the drives or something but in order to install an OS or configure (I'm not actually sure what he’s trying to do) the server he needs a compaq proliant 4500 CD. I believe it's a mixture of floppies or a CD. If you could help find these tools on the Internet that would be great. He emailed compaq (now hp) and looked at their documentation site but they said he wouldn't be able to have the disks because they don't support them any more.

Cheers if you can help, Bucko.

Originally posted by 03bigMark03
He emailed compaq (now hp) and looked at their documentation site but they said he wouldn't be able to have the disks because they don't support them any more.

Cheers if you can help, Bucko.

didn't look that hard, took me about 18 seconds on google ;)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back