Comcast!!!!

man life can suck as a kid... don't we have a bursary here for internets connections for the less fortunate :):lick:

speedtest4gr.png

Mmmm.... :)

zeke_mo said:
dsl is for suckers :)

Except when that's your only option. The cable ****ers refuse to even install it on my street, so that means no TV and no cable internet. Boo.

Melon

melon said:
Except when that's your only option. The cable ****ers refuse to even install it on my street, so that means no TV and no cable internet. Boo.

Melon
Know how you feel on that one. No remote sign of cable round here. :D

Fios will make comcast look like garbage ;) .. Than again, CONCast is garbage lol ..

Johnny said:
Fios will make comcast look like garbage ;) .. Than again, CONCast is garbage lol ..
WOW!!!!! You changed some letters to degrade a company name! How original and cool of you!

SPeedY_B said:
WOW!!!!! You changed some letters to degrade a company name! How original and cool of you!

LOL !! It is pretty smart isn't it :D ..

Just download an image of Mandrake on DVD in record time :)

SPeedY_B said:

Johnny said:
LOL !! It is pretty smart isn't it ..

To quote one of my favorite characters besides Hannibal:
This is for you Johnny!
"Why is it that everything today has to do with things either going in or coming out of my ass?" Cartman from SouthPark!

Hehe...

"Ay, cut the crap!!" :p

Lets not let this thread get out of control :)

We are all here to talk about how much comcast rules :D

mlakrid said:
To quote one of my favorite characters besides Hannibal:
This is for you Johnny!
"Why is it that everything today has to do with things either going in or coming out of my ass?" Cartman from SouthPark!

Hehe...

Dude that is hillarious lol .. I love that lol ..

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back