ComboBOX autoselect

Sanchez

OSNN Junior Addict
The deal is I have a form that is based on a table in Access. IT's hard to explain so I just give an example.

if I have Dude A, 5'8", White abd Dude B, 5'7", Asian....
In the form the person can be chosen from the combobox and depending on the person that is selected, the text boxes representing height and race change accordingly.

e.g. when I choose dude Dude A in the combo box the text boxes change to 5'8" and White, and when I choose dude B the text boxes change to 5'7" and Asian.

This works fine. The trickier part is let's say I have a picture of a white guy and an asian guy below. What I want is for when the picture of the asian guy is clicked, the same thing happens as when you choose him from the text box, etc.

I tried doing Me.Combo.Value = "Asian" but this only changes the value in the combo box, it doesn't change the corresponding text boxes. Any ideas??

Thanks.

I'm not quite sure this will work but here it goes..
This is assuming you have your image objects in an array.

Code:
Private Sub Image_Click(Index as Integer)

Combo.List(Index)
      'or you can try
   Call Combo_Change(Index)

End Sub

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back