colors!!!!!!!!!

Henyman, repeat "other" to yourself over and over.

Henyman...Even though the points system is still being worked out. I noticed someone with 6 points.
Look to the top right of your post windows.
That's where you can find out instantly if you've got points.

Can I have sky-blue-pink as my name colour please? J*K* Lime would be an excellent colour it's my fav.

Who is a feminist? My Mum says my sister who(she is at UCL doing podiatry) is at university in London, England is one of those as she has a girlfriend. My sister Keren will be home soon, so we can finally get on holiday to Cornwall, as we do every year.
I hope she brings her feminist friend Sam. She bought me an easter egg last easter and I want to say thanks in person.

Thinks you guys should all have a game of scissor-paper-stone, whoever wins gets first dib's on what colour they want.

xsiv, the rules are subject to change, its not all go yet ... D:

Originally posted by Erbmaster
Ahh Thanks m8 ;)

Cool 25 points....
So drawing from the same analogy...
If you drive past a policeman, at 80mph, playing loud music with a face full of narcotics, a beer in one hand, a brace of hookers on the other, a body in the boot (trunk), no tail/brake lights, four bald tyres, no MOT, tax or insurance, you're only 12years old and you're mooning the aforementioned officer will get ya a ban? lol :p ;) :D

Ahhh, so you saw me on my driving test then :)

Please tell me, how many hookers exactly is a brace? and could you fit them on one hand? or are they just sitting on it?

:))

Originally posted by Khayman
Please tell me, how many hookers exactly is a brace? and could you fit them on one hand? or are they just sitting on it?

:))

LOL, Depends on the size of yer hands dunnit :p

I doubt you could even fit more than 1 hooker in or on 1 hand,
I wasn't expecting Bamber Gascoigne to drop by the forums when
I wrote it so never really gave it much thought. :p :D

As far as how many in a brace, just look to pheasant poachers, :D
they can tie loads of 'em together by their feet - throw 'em over one shoulder,

and take 'em home for a good plucking ....(not a typo ;))

Originally posted by xsivforce
Does this mean we can close "word association" and "really long thread"? :cool: :cool: :cool:

You're dying to close/delete those aren't you? ;)

How many points do you think Nick would have got?

that was sad... promoing your own site... sad oh so sad :D

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back