Color Themes

Nick M

OSNN Veteran Addict
Sometime in the future; I would very much like to see color themes for this site; right now; it's all blue; and I'm fine with it; but; for a change; will there ever be something you could choose from; say in the user options?

Or is this fairly hard to include; and most likely will never happen?

Thanks for the feedback;
Nick

Ah. I want to add a poll now; but appears that I can't.

It's already in our plans.

Keep you eye on things to come, adding themes just might be one of them :)

Look at my sig... and druel :D

watch out for XP-erience.org Version 2 :)... coming soon to a PC near you :D

MdSalih

Neither can I

::drools::: :p

I bet it's going to look all cool and ...cool. :)

can we get a preview or beta or something?

lol Mafia. I think that's asking for too much; it's the fun in the surprise...imagine...one day you come here; and all is 3D...and pink :p

the EP style you mean ? :p . ok then, i'll try to wait....

As long as it's user choice, that is. It could get pretty gruesome otherwise :D

Has anyone figured out my sig yet? Or was it just too childish to comment on!

Mub's [has left the platform]

I was looking at that earlier and I think I have an idea. But I won't reveal it here because I think it is dirty. Is it?

/me thinks so....but maybee thats jus me:p

It'll be XP-erience v2, right? What happened to NTFS? I thought we would go back to NTFS when the server issues on NTFS where solved and XP-erience was a 'temporary site'?
Sorry if I missed any announcements, but me is really confused right now.

So are we. We are waiting for several things to fall into place, before we continue with the new site. Basically I can't be fussed rehacking vbulletin 2.2.8 again, so we are waiting for 2.2.9 so I don't feel so bad ;)

We also have to leave amicabily from our current hosts, so we can still retain teh name http://www.xp-erience.org , the new site name is currently not decided but all the domains will point to the same place... and as md is telling me not to leak any information about the new theme at all I will just say look at his signature as he doesn't seem to have listened to his own words... ho hum.

When we do change over guys you won't miss anything.. ;)
We want it to happen by the end of the month and if it was just down to me it would all be done by now..

Is it soo bad at the moment ?
(my plan is to have both this theme and the new theme available so no-one can ***** ;) )

:p we are all waiting with bainted breath

I'm patiently wating; although in terms of site names; I would like to see that www.xp-erience.org stay that; I think the game is very suiting; but; NTFS.org is easier to remember :p

E Punk; thanks for being so informative.

hmm... only preview you'll get to see of the theme is my sig + avatar :p - you'll have to imagine the rest for a while :)

Little update... theme is comming along well.. 75% complete.. currently being coded up :)

Thats all information being given out now :)

As EP said.. we will have that theme + a lite version... and then l8er on.. will hopefully have a variety of cool themes :)

MdSalih

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back