Coffee and a Croissant

PseudoKiller said:
mmmm is anything better in the morning?? :)
give me a glass of whole milk, a bowl of cap'n crunch (with crunchberries, the new york times, (or my laptop with wireless connection) and this is now heaven

mmmm... Coffee keeps me from destroying all that I see... lattes help me live another day. :p

PseudoKiller said:
mmmm... Coffee keeps me from destroying all that I see... lattes help me live another day. :p
Man do you drive a really big military tank for a living and it stops you from falling asleep at the wheel?:D

rushm001 said:
Man do you drive a really big military tank for a living and it stops you from falling asleep at the wheel?:D
I just like to have a cup of coffee, my laptop a cigarette and some peace and quiet. If I dont get these things I lose it and unleash pain on all those who surround me... excluding my wife. :D

Not one for the croissants (in the morning) but I'll take the coffee :D

I love well made/cooked croissants, I wonder why?
Oh, yes, me in FroggyLand... :( ;)

Rock & Roll is my heart, but Coffee and nicotine are in my veins.

Down to about 4 cups a day now, from about 10-12.

All you addicts in here...coffee is destroying your body! :p

No...the Whiskey, beer and smokes are destroying my body.

I agree with Dream about the rock and roll part :). I dont smoke cept a special thing once in a while and i dont drink coffee caust its icky.

i use to drink 12 packs of MD a day. I drank about 3 in the mornin and then the rest of them thru out the day. Now i hardly drink pop since me scared to get a kidney stone.

mountain dew + coffee + tea + (stuff) = the liquid that now replaces what blood I used to have

"I had to take a drug test. The doctor told me they found some urine in my THC stream."

***I don't smoke pot anymore.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back