Club Bouncer Riddle...

fanks........I think too deeply, my worst one is, man invented god, who invented what we call god, and who invented the god that invented what we called god, so on son.

like when you see the news and on the news is a tv next to the reporter, you see him/her on that tv, then on that pic a further tv with them on it, then a further tv to E.

I still think this is all a dream that when we die we wake up. ;( These riddles I think should be used for torture purposes not as amusement (no offence intended). :)

hrrrrrm gona have to think about this one....... :/

Been about a week, so here's the answer:

The guy should of said 3. The problem was related to any sort of mathematics other than simple counting, the word twelve has six letters in, and the word six has three, as does the word ten.

:)

dammit i did wonder why you wrote the words rathert than use numbers :(

Haha, where the hell did "I'll" come from.

*bangs head on desk*.. more coffee!

Ooh theres an idea, and not this cheap instant stuff either :p

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back