Cloverfield (1-18-08)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: 1-18-08

I really hope the speculation on the connection to LOST is wrong.... it would be such a waste. I'm hoping for a good monster movie, preferably new IP and not the same recycled Godzilla style monster.

I really hope the speculation on the connection to LOST is wrong.... it would be such a waste. I'm hoping for a good monster movie, preferably new IP and not the same recycled Godzilla style monster.

Whatever dude, speak for yourself.

Personally, I can't wait to see Kate fighting Gojirra sans outfit.

:smoker:

As they point out a kid yells, “ahhh! It’s alive, It’s huge.” Plus, the head from the Statue of Liberty gets launched from Ellis Island to the middle of Downtown instantly as the huge explosion, fireballs and that monstrous scream/roar. I think that maybe this *insert monster here* was inside of the statue and broke out. Or more to the fact that it was buried under the Island and broke out. Hmmmm...

Giant goats.

I really don't think it has any connection to lost other than Abrams :)

Whatever dude, speak for yourself.

Personally, I can't wait to see Kate fighting Gojirra sans outfit.

:smoker:

Well, I did speak for myself. :p

I just think that it would be much cooler if it was not tied in with Lost's duct tape and superglue plot. Even if it is just Godzilla it will be cool, I would just like to see something fresh. How many times can we recycle the same ideas?

Although, I would not mind seeing Kate grow to the size of a large building to fight.... preferably wearing a skirt. :devious:

Voltron theory works for me, does that guy say its a lion its huge????? Or does he say light....

MonstrousPoster.jpg

The posters are sweet. Here's a better quality one. Really can't wait for this movie!

Worst quality trailer ever :p

Last edited:

I sooooooo hope it's Voltron! A lion "hidden" under the statue of liberty? w00t! :D

I sooooooo hope it's Voltron! A lion "hidden" under the statue of liberty? w00t! :D

its not Voltron as many, Myself included thought , that rumor was squashed by JJ

Wow, pretty hectic trailer.... audio hurt my ears. It will be interesting to find out more when we get closer to the release, If the entire movie is handy cam then I wonder if we will ever find out what the thing is.

Wow, pretty hectic trailer.... audio hurt my ears. It will be interesting to find out more when we get closer to the release, If the entire movie is handy cam then I wonder if we will ever find out what the thing is.

Instead, you'll get another mystery thrown in at the end and will have to wait for the sequels to get an explanation :p

Then the following two seasons movies will get worse and more ridiculous.

^ :eek: Blasphemy!

*borrows fit'z recently polished banhammer*

just make sure you clean it afterwards!

its not Voltron as many, Myself included thought , that rumor was squashed by JJ
Doh!, this news and with the name change I've just lost 50% interest. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back