Christmas Logo Time

Main page while half asleep....falls on keyboard and thinks time for bed.

Attachments

• logo2005.gif
    logo2005.gif
    18.1 KB · Views: 180
Didn't we have a thread like this allready?? Or did it disappear in the rollback...

Oh well, here we go again. :)

Attachments

• x-mas-osnn.jpg
    x-mas-osnn.jpg
    24.6 KB · Views: 111
  • x-mas-osnn-forum-big.jpg
    x-mas-osnn-forum-big.jpg
    24.5 KB · Views: 124
  • x-mas-osnn-forum-small.jpg
    x-mas-osnn-forum-small.jpg
    16.6 KB · Views: 158
Looking good AZ, will get it done tonight
Prefer it when "extras don't get cropped to the right or bottom tho :)

Electronic Punk said:
Prefer it when "extras don't get cropped to the right or bottom tho :)

Not sure what you mean as I did not move any part of original picture. Nothing is cropped on that unless you mean the base so here is another with based raised a bit and smaller.

Attachments

• mainlogo1.gif
    mainlogo1.gif
    34.7 KB · Views: 137
Last edited:
Re: Christmass Logo Time?

Forum ones are up, but feel free to design more! Keep the dimension the same based on this image:

logo.gif

Typically the frontpage has changed again since last year so all the logos are out of alignment - hehe:

logo.png

These still apply, I think I had a request for a christmas hat or something. Do your best to not do anything outside the image itself so it doesn't look horribly cropped if we decide to use it.

I am sure all the good efforts could earn some rep.
There was also be rep for whoever cleans my car - I think I just found a use for this system! :O

I will give it a shot and see what I can come up with.

Here is a png of something I just whipped up.

If you would like the png to play around with it, let me know.

edit - It won't show png right ... Figures lol ..

Really looking at the OSNN ball (trademarklol) being changed so it still fits in with the header.

Really looking at the OSNN ball (trademarklol) being changed so it still fits in with the header.
Wow, this topic is from 2005! :D

Do you by any chance have a PSD of that logo Electronic Punk? I'm going to try making a Christmas themed logo. It looks like we have a lot of great graphic designers here. I like American Zombie's logos!

It has changed so many times since the original PSD I am not sure I have it anymore - multi-tasking atm but will have a look if I get some time.

i think you should start the roatation of old xmas logo's now, then add the new ones in if there any good :D

Damn, old school bump. And here I thought I was going insane thinking I had already read this thread before :p

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back