Chiefsters yankee thread

Re: Yankees vs. Red Sox

Yanks cheated. I saw it.

It really was a great game. M Cabrera made an UNBELIEVABLE catch to rob Manny of a HR which would have tied the game.

Don't get me wrong, I'm excited they won, but Pauley didn't deserve to lose like that. That grounder should have ended the inning, instead two people missed it and that runner ended up scoring.

Good baseball as always :D

Cabrera did a hellava job catching that. But that grounder is really what killed us. Aggavating.

does somebody have a link to this catch and the error?

I'd like to see them

Ball caught at the wall, leaping, perhaps a half a foot above the wall or going to hit teh wall.

The error was off the glove of the pitcher, hit right back to him.

Rebounded and went between first and second base, close to second base actually and right behind the second baseman who went the wrong way because of the ricochet.

I think.

I could be thinking of a different error that night. :(

It was an impressive catch but not a top 10 play (of the season).

Also impressive from the catch was that he held on after hitting the ground so hard :eek:

Oh, by all means not a top ten play, but as kcnychief says he held onto it after slamming back down to the turf. I give him props for it, Yankee or not.

Game got rained out last night, I believe that is now two makeups they have to do.

Hope the Yankees can complete the sweep tonight :eek: :D

Nice game going so far, 2-1 Yanks in the bottom of the 5th :)

Yeah, and it just did when Robinson Cano hit a HR :D

3-1 now, woo!

Still hurting, as is Matsui and Jeter - but what's your point?

3-2 now though, I blame you :D

Yankees blow! Wright blows! HAHAH!

Good Game from Schill, not his best but still good stuff. *cough, no sweep*

Yankees blow! Wright blows! HAHAH!

Wright pitched a decent game, he got into a bit of trouble in the 6th and the bullpen didn't help

Papelbon is the new Rivera.

How can you say that? Are you drunk? ONE year does not a new Rivera make. Papelbon is damn good, I'll give you that, but Rivera has already set his name as one of the best EVER. Let's see Papelbon do this for a few years, prove himself in the playoffs/world series, then come talk to me.

Seriously, no way you can compare the two atm.

Good Game from Schill, not his best but still good stuff. *cough, no sweep*

No sweep, but still won the series 2-1 ;)

Ok, I'll rephrase. Papelbon will be the new Rivera.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back