chicken little

Perris Calderon

dealer
Staff member
Political Access
True story. One day the first grade teacher was reading the story of Chicken Little to her class.

She came to the part of the story where Chicken Little tried to warn the farmer.
She read, ".... and so Chicken Little went up to the farmer and said, "The sky is falling, the sky is falling!"
The teacher paused then asked the class, "And what do you think that farmer said?"
One little girl raised her hand and said, "I think he said: "Holy fujitsimoto A talking chicken!'"

Talking about chickens...

A guy driving down the highway, was suddenly passed by a chicken, doing 70mph.
Unable to beleive his eyes, he went faster to catch up with it, but the chicken went faster still.
Suddenly, the chicken veered off the main highway, and up a dirt track, with the guy in the car still chasing it.
The chicken swerved into a field in a great cloud of dust, and the guy in the car pulled up next to the field.
The field was crammed full of chickens, but he now noticed that they all had THREE legs each.
The farmer who owned the field, was standing nearby scratching his head, when the guy in the car asked him "What are you doing with all these Three legged chickens"
The farmer replied, "I breed them to sell to KFC, and they give me extra for every drumstick I produce"
"My God" declares the driver of the car, "You must be a millionaire by now".
"Yes, I would be" said the farmer, if I could catch the Barstewards"

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back