Check out this app!

Discussion in 'Windows Desktop Systems' started by PC-Dude, Oct 25, 2002.

1. PC-Dude

PC-Dude Guest

I know lots of you use Coolmon to display stats on your desktop, but here's a great free program that will display stats in your taskbar. It's called Samurize and you can see a screenshot of my setup attached and you can go to the site to download it Here
  2. andy_rose

andy_rose Moderator

yup yup, been using this little thingie for a while now...and the final is ready soon:)
  3. PC-Dude

PC-Dude Guest

It seems much more configurable than CoolMon, by looking at the screenshots users have uploaded to their site. I just got it so I gotta learn to use graphics with it. :D
  4. ElementalDragon

ElementalDragon The One and Only

Lehighton, PA
    not too bad. might give it a try
  5. xsivforce

xsivforce Prodigal Son Folding Team

Texas, USA
    I will have a look at that as well. Nice find. :)
  6. PC-Dude

PC-Dude Guest

I used it awhile back when XP first was in Beta and it was named Cureinfo I think. Anyways just thought of it a few days ago and opened Google and done a few searches and voila ;)

Enjoy and anyone who uses this prog please post a screen shot of your config if you would. :D
  7. madmatt

madmatt Bow Down to the King Political User

New York
    Samurize has been out for a few months, it is a nice program, can do much more than CoolMon.
  8. PC-Dude

PC-Dude Guest

"Samurize is the successor to the very popular CureInfo. Samurize is a program that with low resources displays information from PerfMon and lots of other info, right to your desktop or taskbar. It's higly configurable to suit every need. "

Cureinfo was in a news post at XP-erience here awhile back, I believe it was before XP was released. But anywho it's got better since then. :D