Changing XP CD Key ??

*sigh*

to the first guy.. Why ?? Because I used a bad key at first, and now I bought a real key and wish to enter it. Why else would I be asking ? And if you can't answer, don't bother posting. Especially if you have stupid questions like : Why ?

to the second guy.. Geez, if I wanted a wise crack for an answer, I could have went to the kiddie forums. The question was.. IS THERE A WAY TO CHANGE THE KEY ? ( as in WITHOUT having to reinstall the whole OS ) I'm sure you knew that, but you just couldn't help being a smart ass could you.. Jeez..

Re: *sigh*

Posted by Radionic
to the first guy.. Why ?? Because I used a bad key at first, and now I bought a real key and wish to enter it. Why else would I be asking ? And if you can't answer, don't bother posting. Especially if you have stupid questions like : Why ?

to the second guy.. Geez, if I wanted a wise crack for an answer, I could have went to the kiddie forums. The question was.. IS THERE A WAY TO CHANGE THE KEY ? ( as in WITHOUT having to reinstall the whole OS ) I'm sure you knew that, but you just couldn't help being a smart ass could you.. Jeez..

keep it clean... no reason to flame people for suggestions...

and no harm in providing more information to help others help you... also if you dont like an answer do not flame the person.. you have already agreed to this under forum guidelines by posting here...

concerning your question... am sure someone might come up with an answer more agreeable to you... in the meantime cut out your own wise cracks...

and if you like to do everything manually have a look at this one

get some business

Posted by xxbigeyedfishxx
why?

What business is it of yours why he wants to do it. Either reply intelligently or quit wasting peoples time.

the business is that this website does not support anything warez related... in that context it is acceptable to ask a question like that... even though admittedly it is rather redundant :)

still question has been answered... :)

Do some people sign up just to use us and bug us? Sorry Electronic and Sazaar but I just got tired of seeing someone ask a question with 3 or 8 post and never to return.

there are 22,391 member, I think the active ones are between 400-500 ( who still posting):huh:

thats why there only between 300 and 500 members are online, the rest post 1 question to bug us and leave...

The bad version huh... it wouldn't be pirated would it ;)

Shouldn't help people like this. I protested when XPE released the cd key tutorial... and now we have someone who wants help and obviously has a bad attitude.

He quite obviously hasn't read the Forum Guidelines either... but oh wellz

I hope I have enough posts to be considered a regular around here because, with the help of each and everyone that has answered my questions, I am more than willing to be considered as a regular, and maybe someday, I will have the priviledge of assisting someone with a question, the same way you guys always help me. I know, because of the same interests as everyone in here, that coming in here every night has become quite a ritual for me. Thanks, everyone...

Heeter

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back