Change DirectX Button Assignments

TheBlueRaja

BR to Some
Does anybody know how to change the default button assignments in Direct X For a Device. I want to change them so that i can specify another button on my device as button 1 other than the one that was set as button one by default.

As an example of what i mean - i have a Dual PSX adapter which allows me to use a PS2 Joypad on my PC, the triangle (top) button by default is the main selection button in all games, i want to change this so that it is the X (bottom) button by default. Looking in Game Controllers shows that by default triangle is button 1, i wish to change button 1 to the X button.

I use default windows drivers.

have you tried running "dxdiag" from run line yet? theres an "input" tab that perhaps will allow you to mess w/ your controller ... I don't have one so no idea :p

Yeah, i looked into that but i cannot see anywhere where i can do it.

I swear i saw a proggy once that would let you do it - it wasnt JoyToKey but something similar - dammed if i can find it though.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back