Cebit 2003 - MSFN covers it for you today

X

XPerties

Thought id let some of you know that were covering them today and if anyone wants to post some question you can.

Cebit 2003 - MSFN Special Report

Today is show time folks. A thread in the forum (Community) is available to post your questions and comments. We will telephone any requests to Amplier, MSFN Roving Reporter, who will be standing-by uploading photos of the event that will be available late this afternoon or no later than Sunday.

Cebit 2003 is in Hannover, Germany (March 12 - 19, 2003) and MSFN is there bringing you the latest and greatest in future IT, Telecommunications, Software, Security, and much much more!

To post question feel free to post them Here

Apologies if some think this is spamming. Just offering answers to new tech stuff for yah guys. Guest enabled so you dont have to register

yah i know. I hardly get time lately with MSFN more less other sites.

Darn woman always on me about "You love that thing more then me" refering to my PC....I say "HEY!, dont talk to her that way":D

rofl rofl....where theres a Darn woman theres always a annoying man.

My wifey lets me play with my toys... as long she lets me.

/me goes into the corner and becomes CornerBoy.
/me waits for wifey to tell me when I can come out to play...

/me wonders what Jewelzz's is thinking... then again, no I dont want to know.... /me goes running away screaming!!!!!

actually we made this deal a while ago. I get all day saturday and a few hours when I get home from work...But on sunday no PC at all. Its usually a movie day. We rent like 3-4 movies and just chill on the couch pumping up the digital surrond off a DVD movie.

Hey it keeps her happy

Good link! I will be watching for coverage pictures, I'm interested :)

One of our members, Zedric, is going there, hopefully he will take some as well.

yah the problem we ran into was time. The place was packed and getting on a PC to upload pictures was nuts.

Weve got about 100-120 pictures and should be uploaded tonight or earlie morning.

Also got a few video displaying certain items. Should be interesting

Married or just living in sin... ?? Sounds very familiar to my marriage. Movie night but I get almost all the computer time I need. I work with them for a living so she dont complain. Always a balancing act but shes a great chick.

Out of subject, but you've got a great sig PK, I like it a lot :)

Who/where is the girl/text from?

No makeup in this world can make your big pink head look this good... :p
Kidding m8.
I think some m8 of EP is also going there, maybe he'll bring us back some nice coverage.

yeah well, you all look a lot better after a few...
beer.gif

Originally posted by Nick M
One of our members, Zedric, is going there, hopefully he will take some as well.
I'm back now. :) I've taken some pictures but they need to be developed first. A friend of mine had a digital camera so those pics are up, but I don't think he wants me to link to his computer. :)

I'll get back with more info later.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back