CD problem

S

Stephen

I've been told that, in order to use my built in windows CD-burning so that I can drag and drop files into my cd-burner to be burned I have to make sure my IMAPI cd-burning service is on and that everything is set correct and that windows recognizes my drive as a burner.
I'm afraid this means nothing to me, as I have a very basic understanding. Is there someone kind enough to spell out what I need to do to set it up, please, in language a 10 year old could understand. Thanks! (Although I guess most 10 year olds understand more than I do...)
Stephen

Goto the windows Update site, there is a fix there that Allegedly fixes any CD burning issues.

I say Allegedly, because some people still get problems. I myself have got the update and it works just fine.

BTW, the CD-Burning options built into XP are very basic, and you will not be able to do any kind of fancy mixed-mode CD burning or copying.

But for general use its fine, depends what floats your boat really!!

But I digress, just get the update from windowsupdate, and see what happens if you still have problems, try the 4.70 ASPI drivers.

Funnily enough after I loaded the 4.70 ASPI drivers my PC went belly up!! but again, some people have problems some don't..

Its a case of suck & see!!!.. oooerrr missus!! lol

:D :cool:

stuy_b

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back