deleted

One word: Nero. :cool:

Although it's not as simple as using explorer, it works and works well. I used to like EZCD but once it started "acting up", I switched to Nero and have never looked back.

It would be nice if there were some kind of burning software where you just paste the file to the CD and it automatically starts burning it (supposing it's a CDRW where you've already given it name an all). Then it would leave the CD in there (wouldn't eject or anything, and later on you could add another file, once again it would do it automatically - again not asking for a rename of the CD or ejecting it. Then later if you chose to delete something from the CD, it would just delete it and not go through the long rename and eject process.

There is no reson to burn each file separately if you plan on not removing or adding to the disc. With XP's native burning you just 'send to' the files to the CD, XP keeps track of them. When it comes time to actually burn, you can burn them all, or edit your list and then burn.

It's actually quite a quick and handy way to burn a few files.

I think Roxio DirectCD does that, its like Nero InCD

Packet writing software is what it is called

Definitely Nero, I use that for all music and file / data burning. For CD copying I use Alcohol 120% with Clone XXL

Have a look a CD-Mate it is a good piece of cd burning software, i use and it is great, but if you are after explorer style use nero in cd, that's what i use for CD-RW

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back