CCNA Study Notes!

Discussion in 'Green Room' started by mlakrid, Aug 22, 2005.

1. mlakrid

mlakrid OSNN BASSMASTER Political User Folding Team

Ok guys, I have put this off for almost a year, now I know I wont get fired, but come next April, I won't get Jack for a raise if I don't get my CCNA done before my next appraisal, which is supposed to happen Mid October.

So, I got 3-6 weeks (when my boss gets around to it), to try and get it knocked out.

If anyone has any notes, or suggestions as specifically what to study I would be greatful.

FYI, I have a VERY DEEP background in telecommunications, TCP/IP, packet encapsulation proccess, so I DONT need help there, but anything else more Cisco oriented would be very helpful.

EDIT: ANY linkeys to Free practice sites would be most helpful, even if its only a few questions each!

Any suggestions?

Mike A!

and hopefully real soon... CCNA
  2. Mastershakes

Mastershakes Moderator

3. mlakrid

mlakrid OSNN BASSMASTER Political User Folding Team

Im in a Project Support Engineer Role, so while I dont HAVE TO have this...

I was told *cough cough* it was HIGHLY suggested *wink wink*

They just want to have me have the paper, I been working on Cisco gear going on 2 years now, and my Sr Engineer says Im taking it to heavily, that I just need to take the test...

But I heard they dont allow for abreviations, nor using the "?" to see the next tree of commands...

SO I guess an E-SIM is in order or, its time to dig out the routers I have to practice on...

Thanks for the link, I will look at them when I get a chance...

Mike A!