CCNA Study Notes!

mlakrid

OSNN BASSMASTER
Political Access
Ok guys, I have put this off for almost a year, now I know I wont get fired, but come next April, I won't get Jack for a raise if I don't get my CCNA done before my next appraisal, which is supposed to happen Mid October.

So, I got 3-6 weeks (when my boss gets around to it), to try and get it knocked out.

If anyone has any notes, or suggestions as specifically what to study I would be greatful.

FYI, I have a VERY DEEP background in telecommunications, TCP/IP, packet encapsulation proccess, so I DONT need help there, but anything else more Cisco oriented would be very helpful.

EDIT: ANY linkeys to Free practice sites would be most helpful, even if its only a few questions each!

Any suggestions?

THanks,

Mike A!
A+
Net+
SEC+
Server+

and hopefully real soon... CCNA

Mastershakes said:
For starters....

http://www.google.ca/search?hl=en&q=ccna+free+study+notes+exams+guides&meta=

I'm still trudging through the links looking for a kicka$$ site 4 ya... I've got to do this too... however it won't affect my raise :(

Im in a Project Support Engineer Role, so while I dont HAVE TO have this...

I was told *cough cough* it was HIGHLY suggested *wink wink*

:(

They just want to have me have the paper, I been working on Cisco gear going on 2 years now, and my Sr Engineer says Im taking it to heavily, that I just need to take the test...

But I heard they dont allow for abreviations, nor using the "?" to see the next tree of commands...

SO I guess an E-SIM is in order or, its time to dig out the routers I have to practice on...

Thanks for the link, I will look at them when I get a chance...

Mike A!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back