ccApp.exe fails to start

buzzstpoint

Computervitals.com
Political Access
Wondering if someone can help me.

Windows 7 32 bit

I have Symantec Antivirus 10.2
When I boot Win7 an error pops up. Saying it can't start "ccApp.exe" and to check online for a solution. When you click the check online it will check and come back to tell me there is no solution.

Any ideas?

more than likely its not supported under win7 due to a few of the system changes, you could look for an update but more likely you will have to update the whole program itself, mind you Norton sucks :p

So are Avira, AVG & Kaspersky

I use Norton AV that our IT guys gives us. It's the only way I can get my laptop on the network. They check every computer from time to time . If they find that you dont have the virus scanner they specify, they will block your email and internet access. Then it's a pain in the ass, you have to install, fax a paper saying you have this on and they will open your connection then go in to make sure you have it.

It seems to run all the time, so i dont really know what this file does in norton.

your IT department, needs to get with the times and look beyond at a better product then being Symantec/Norton clones

still say he will require a later version if he wants to get it running on windows 7 due to all the api changes and such

Yeah, And I can't ask them for help either, They'll tell me they only support Windows XP.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back