Catalyst 4.2 release notes...

Hmm, does that mean that they are due out today???

allegedly... yes... driverheaven and w2s have been running a little teaser thread in their forums...

dh has a thread on this and some other sites are waiting patiently...

the whole (15% increase in ut2k3) has me interested since ut2k4 is based off the same engine (with tweaks) :D

Well my fps in UT2004 went up about 10fps after installing these drivers before them i had the 4.1 so i guess they do help a little in the game.

"The game Half-Life is now displayed properly under Windows XP when the game resolution is set to either 320x240 or 400x300".

Wow...that's detailed troubleshooting. Who on earth has a computer that can run Windows XP, but chooses to run Half Life at a bare minimum?

I'm glad I have a company with that much devotion behind my card, though :)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back