catalouge script thinger :p

Andy

Meep.
i currently operate www.johnbrowncars.com for a client. if you'll move to the 'cars for sale' section, you'll see a list of cars currently for sale.

i do this all by hand using frontpage etc. i was wondering if there was a script of some sort that could do it for me. i would spare having the thumbnails if it wasnt possible, if i could simply insert a link to the picture that would be fine.

any ideas? i want to do this for free, or as cheaply as possible.

I am with the above.

If you need a host that supports PHP, let me know. I dont want to shamelessly plug it right here.

my server is php enabled.
but ive never used php before.

anyone willing to teach an old dog new tricks?

Do you have any programming experiences? If so, what languages?

ive done basic visual basic, but i think ill just say 'none'

Hmm, I have quite a bit of knowledge on PHP, but I am no teacher. In other words, I think it's difficult for me to explain to you how PHP works. I know w3schools.org has quite good tutorials on PHP, also for beginners. You can use this website to gain knowledge about basic PHP scripting, and ask questions to us if you have any. This is not because I would not like to help you, but as I said, it's because I don't know how to teach.
Oops, almost forgot, the website to the PHP part of w3schools is: http://www.w3schools.com/php/php_intro.asp

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back