Case

Discussion in 'General Hardware' started by UberBert, Mar 8, 2003.

1. UberBert

UberBert Guest

2. [CpK]Bastid

[CpK]Bastid Guest

u dont like the xaser III

[​IMG]

3. UberBert

UberBert Guest

i wasnt talking about that kind :p ;) Xaser II is the one im talkin bout :) the Xaser III have the stupid thing down the middle that says Thermaltake :huh: i like the one im probly goin to get :) :) its cool

-Bert

4. lechtard

lechtard Guest

That is a nice case - I like the plus models with the window and lights, they would make cool server cases ..

It sure beats my lian-li Pc 60 that is for sure ..

5. [CpK]Bastid

[CpK]Bastid Guest

i agree the thermaltake down the middle is kinda junk...but probably moddable no doubt....

as for the xaser II...dont care for that side panel design......now if those chieftec/thermaltake/..etc.. cases came with a mobo tray...i'd trade in my lian li in a second

good case tho

built 3 comps using those cases

6. Cosmin

Cosmin Graphic Designer

Yes , looks nice , curious about it's price ... :confused:

7. [CpK]Bastid

[CpK]Bastid Guest

179 at frozencpu

8. Nick M

Nick M Moderator

Not bad at all. Nice, nice case. I like it lots, suggest you get it. Man, this is making me want a nice case, I've got a Antec blah blah really large case, but..hmm, it's beige. :rolleyes:

9. Jz1397-5

Jz1397-5 XP Bad Ass

just bought that exact same model. it looks amazing and works really well. the front plate feels like steel though, but thats ok. the case as a whole is very nice, all case fans included etc. i would reccomend it.