case shopping

Discussion in 'General Hardware' started by dubstar, Mar 30, 2003.

1. dubstar

dubstar format c:

its harder and harder to actually find something you need, with no extras you dont care about, for a price that is reasonable. case shopping has become very easy, yet hard at the same time. does anybody know of a website that has a nice selection of cases with reasonable shipping costs? or are all shipping costs going to be $40+

2. Polypeptide

Polypeptide Guest

I really like NCIX

3. LeeJend

LeeJend Moderator

Dub

Depends on air/ground/2nd day etc.

This place has a decent selection and they offer ground which is cheapest for heavy stuff like cases and entire systems.

http://shop3.outpost.com/cart/cart.jsp?ord=1048994288120

That's the case I have and its HEAVY. Click the "how much is shipping" button on the middle right. It pops up a window with all the rates for various sized stuff. A handy little reference guide.

Beware their cheaper cases I buy from them locally and got one with a DOA power supply.

4. Sh|te

Sh|te Guest

5. tombmaster1

tombmaster1 Guest

www.newegg.com
    They always has low shipping prices, and they have a decent selection of cases.

6. dubstar

dubstar format c:

anybody know where to get a crappy 10 dollar case that holds an atx mobo that i can grind extra holes for case fans in? i dont have cash like you guys for cool cases.. doesnt need a power supply, i plan on buying a 350 trupower unit

7. jumpy

jumpy Guest

I think you'll find that the majority of the members on NTFS aren't from around here Steve :)

8. XP Abuser

XP Abuser Guest

you b4st4rds. i want a newegg for the uk, they are so sweet:(